Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Give Thanks with KennyK's Krafty Krew


We've had an exciting few days at KennyK's Krafty Krew - did you see the surprise 50th Birthday Hop that we did for Kenny yesterday? Join in the Hop & wish our Boss a Very Happy Birthday.

Today it's time for a new challenge at KennyK's Krafty Krew.
This time the theme is Give Thanks.
I went along the 'Thank You' line as we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK. 
This idea using Breadwinner from KennyK Downloads popped into my head & just had to be made.


Clean and Simple, but fun 

Here's a close up of Breadwinner


I coloured him with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
R35, R37, R39, R59, W7
B21, B24, B26, B28
Gold Gel Pen
Sakura Stardust Gel pen

I hope you'll join us over at KennyK's Krafty Krew to Give Thanks
and Don't forget to join in the Blog Hop & wish our Boss a Very Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lucy!! I need that digi now that you've showned how awesome it is! Love the whole thing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...