Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Here's some love from That Craft Place

It's time for some fun from That Craft Place Etsy Shop and the Sugar and Betty Challenge blog

I've made two creations this time - one with each of the newest Digi Artist lines

Firstly here's Sunshine Bubbles. I went full on summery with her as she looks like she's just ready to jump in the water.


I made the background using my markers and my hand airbrush tool. It's the 1990's version of Tim Holtz' Spritzer & was called a Blitzer.  I used some cut out cloud shapes & torn card as masks.


Here's a close up. I tried a different combination of Copics to try to give her a beach sunkissed look. 



My second creation is with Tilly-Jayne - one of the gorgeous Button Box Fairies.

I used a free Door Hanger cut file from Birds Cards to make the base and made the background out of a photo I took using the Bokeh Kit from here with my camera and some coloured fairy lights. 



I really hope you like what I've made xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...