Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Something to make you laugh with Bugaboo

Something to make you smile now - here's my creation for this month's Through the Purple Haze Challenge - the theme is Funny.

Funny is nice and easy to do with the fun digis from Bugaboo Stamps - they've got such a great range. I chose to use Birthday Ewe Trio because it made me giggle and I was singing away straight away (not a pretty sound I can tell you!)


Are you smiling yet?


I coloured  Birthday Ewe Trio with my Copics

Sky - B00
Grass - YG17, G28, YG67
Sheep - C2, C3, N3, N5, N7, N9
Party bits - R24, R27, R29, R59
Y02, Y08, Y17
B66, B69, B79



I added some Sakura Stardust #700 gel pen to the balloon string and some Wink of Stella to the balloons and the sheep. 


The sentiment says it all I think!



1 comment:

  1. Love this! fabulous image and colouring!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...