Sunday, 19 July 2015

A Sewing Themed Card

It's time for a new challenge at That Craft Place Challenge and the the theme this time is Words.


I used the Woman and Sewing Machine Digi Stamp from JellyPark as it worked perfectly with the Dress it Up a Stitch at a Time Embellishment pack & the Papermania Sew Lovely 6x6 paper pack that I got from That Craft Place. I inked around the edges of the papers with my Copics to add definition. 

These are the embellishments from the Dress it Up a Stitch at a Time Embellishment pack. I added some 'Cut Here' Ribbon and some twine around the cotton reel button before sticking it down with glue dots.

More embellishments from the Dress it Up a Stitch at a Time Embellishment pack

 I added a sheet of the Do Crafts Sew Lovely paper on the inside of the card ready for a sentiment. 


I coloured her with my Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 - with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Y11, Y15, Y17
G14, G17, B97, B99
B95, B97, B99
YR16, YR18, E09
R24, R27, R29, R59
YR61, R02

The sentiment comes from the Silhouette Store.

I really hope you like her & hope you come over and join us at  That Craft Place Challenge.








2 comments:

  1. I love your card. It is adorable. I have to buy this digi,since I sew & quilt. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...