Monday, 3 March 2014

Kenny K Happy Birthday

I love Kenny K's images and was lucky enough to have Present Surprise to play with for this week's challenge at Through the Purple Haze (use a Digi).

I decided to keep the card clean and simple as I wanted the image to be the main focus.


I love the expressions on their faces!

The sentiment is from the Stampin Up Digi stamp set A Word for You


I coloured my image using my Promarkers:

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
His Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Her Hair - Cocoa, Henna, Chestnut, Walnut
Her Top - Green, Lush Green, Pine
Her Trousers - Midnight Blue, Indigo Blue
His Top - Azure, True Blue, Royal Blue

Present - Bright Orange, Orange, Burnt Orange
Red, Berry Red, Burgundy
Ribbon - Yellow, Canary, Gold

I used my Pormarkers with the fine tips on them to draw a frame around the card.

I hope you like it. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Great card Lucy, it had worked so well keeping the card simple as it's made the most of the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and fab colouring and so perfect for our 'Happy Birthday' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Lucy!! I agree with you!! The image is so fun and special---it should be the focus of the card!! You are a real pro with those Pro Markers!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is fab! I love your card. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...