I'm Happy as Larry today as two of my favourite things have come together! Encino Stamps is sponsoring Digi Galore Challenges!!!! How great is that???!!! I consider myself so lucky to be on the DT for this amazing digi stamp shop and this amazing challenge blog!
The theme is Anything Goes so nice and easy.
The theme is Anything Goes so nice and easy.
I decided to make a really fun card this time. I was thinking of those pull out tab books that we had as a kid and decided to make something similar. It took a bit of thought to work it out, but I got there in the end.
I didn't have a present Digi so made one myself in Craft Artist 2.
Look at that tempting pull tab. Give it a gentle pull and out comes .........
I thought she'd be perfect for this fun card!
The Sentiment is from Stampin Up's A Word for You Digital Stamp
I coloured everything using my Promarkers:
Present:
Royal Blue, Indigo Blue
Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Burgundy
Gerlinde:
Leaf Green, Bright Green, Forest Green
Green, Lush Green, Pine
Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Burgundy
Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
I hope I've made you smile.
Don't forget to join us at Digi Galore Challenges to join in with Anything Goes
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes Blog Hop
I Love Promarkers - Let's Get Spotty
Paper Pretties - Birthday Cards
Splendiforous Creations - They Say it's Your Birthday
Crafty Calendar Challenge - March - Animal Antics
As You Like It - Favourite Colouring Medium and Why I adore my Promarkers because they blend beautifully and let me transform a simple line drawing into a bright, colourful object that appears 3 dimensional.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes Blog Hop
I Love Promarkers - Let's Get Spotty
Paper Pretties - Birthday Cards
Splendiforous Creations - They Say it's Your Birthday
Crafty Calendar Challenge - March - Animal Antics
As You Like It - Favourite Colouring Medium and Why I adore my Promarkers because they blend beautifully and let me transform a simple line drawing into a bright, colourful object that appears 3 dimensional.





Brilliant I love it :) Thanks for playing along with JIC this week, Sian JIC DT Co-Owner :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ,sweet image and gorgeous card design ,i love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering at I love OroMarkers challenge this week.I hope you return with another stunning card!
Hugs Gudrun DT
Oh wow, that's a fab, fun card......it definitely made me smile! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
ReplyDeletehugs Jo x
Great card and so vibrant too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at As You Like It Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
ReplyDelete