Friday, 27 July 2018

Pregnancy Journal with Make it Crafty

It's an exciting time in our family at the moment. My sister & her husband are expecting their first baby! I'm really looking forward to meeting my new niece or nephew - but there's a while to wait yet. My sister is keeping a pregnancy journal and asked me to create something for one of the pages. Geeky Love Expecting was the obvious choice for me. I do love that geeky couple!
Here's the page I created.


The sentiment is significant - yes it says the obvious, but it's in the font I used to make their wedding invitations last year. A little thing I know, but meaningful.


A little added shimmer is always a good thing!


I do love the expression on Geeky Love Expecting's faces. They just look so happy!


I'm looking forward to seeing how her Pregnancy Journal fills up.


Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E18, E29, E49, E53, E55, E57, E59
Her Top - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Her Trousers - B34, B37, B39
Her Shoes - B21, B24, B26, B29, C3, C5
His Top - G14, G17, G29, W7
His Trousers - BV23, BV25, BV29
His Shoes - E23, E25, E27
Cast Shadows - W2, W3, W5

I hope you like my creation x


1 comment:

  1. Like it....I personally LOVE it. I bet your sister and brother-in-law both love it too. I wish I had done something like this when I was pregnant. Your very talented. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...