Thursday, 21 June 2018

CC Designs Twinchies

There's a challenge over at CC Designs this month to make 'Twinchies' - cards that are 2" by 2"! Not something I've ever tried before so I decided to give it a go and join in. In typical me style I got carried away & rather than creating one I made four - well I could hardly use one Roberto Rascals Rockabilly Girl  from CC Designs and leave the rest out could I?


Twinchies are challenging, but turned out to be fun! Look how diddy these cards are!


Here they are in a line up! I've never made Twinchies before, but I think I might again.


CC Designs is stopping selling digis at the end of June so grab them ASAP. 

Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair- E24, E27, E18, E29, E49
C5, C7, C9, 100
E53, E55, E57, E59
Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24
Head Scarves - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24
G14, G17, G28, W7
B21, B24, B26, B29, B99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...