Don't you love the new Mother's Day images over at Make it Crafty! I had a play with Country Mother and paired her with the Best Friends Forever Cursive Sentiment Chipboard as I know many Mum's who are best friends with their young sons (while still being the Mum they need them to be).
I printed Country Mother big enough to fit in a 5x7 photo frame - something a bit different from my normal cards. Here's a close up.
I used my Copics to colour & then used Copics on the Best Friends Forever Cursive Sentiment Chipboard finishing with a layer of Wink of Stella on the word 'friends'.
A simple creation, but effective. I hope you like it.
Products Used:
Digi - Country Mother
Chipboard - Best Friends Forever Cursive Sentiment
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E18, E29, E49
His Hair - E53, E55, E57
Top & Cart - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Jeans - B95, B97, B99
Hat - G14, G17, G29
Flowers & Wheels - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR23
Wink of Stella



No comments:
Post a Comment