Wednesday, 18 April 2018

Dew Drops on Poppies from Make it Crafty

Dew Drops!!!! Argh!!!! Yep I will admit that was my reaction when Zoe told us the theme for this month's Make it Crafty Challenge!  Well that and blind panic and a desire to hide in my blanket fort! I bet you think that us DT members swim through these challenges - but trust me we don't. We're often as scared as you are, but always give it a go and are usually surprised by what we manage to produce. It's amazing what we can do when pushed out of our comfort zone.


I followed a video on how to create dew drops and used the Poppies Digi Stamp from Make it Crafty. Here's a close up of the dew drops.


The bottom one turned out like a little flower dew drop monster which really wasn't the plan!


I finished the card with a simple green mat & the Hello Gorgeous chippie coloured with gel pens.


Digi - Poppies
Chippie - Hello Gorgeous

Copics used:
Poppies - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7, Blender
G14, G17, G29, W7

I really hope you like my attempt at Dew Drops & come over and join us in the Dew Drops Challenge. If I can do it you can too!

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/colouring-inspiration/colouring-challenge-dew-drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...