Wednesday, 15 November 2017

Reindeer Lucy with CC Designs

I've become a real fan of CC Designs & am over the moon that they've started doing their stamps in digi format. I've bought a few, but with a character name like her's I just had to colour Reindeer Lucy first!


I was corrupted by Make it Crafty's 'Glow' Challenge and just had to make those fairy lights glow and sparkle! I coloured them then added Wink of Stella & Glossy Accents to finish the effect.


I printed the sentiment then added several layers of clear Sakura Glaze pen to make it pop. The shine really catches the light in the photo - in real life it's more glossy black.

I can see myself using this digi lots.

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Reindeer Suit - E08, E09, E19, E18
E51, E53, E55
Lights - G00, G02, G14, G17, G28
B00, B12, B16, B18, B39
R00, R02, R24, R27, R29, R89
Y00, Y02, Y11, Y15, Y17
Shadow - W2, W3, W5

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Beautiful colouring as always, Lucy! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and now on my windowsill.............thank you she is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...