Thursday, 23 November 2017

Santa Tag with CC Designs

I was lucky enough to win the Santa stamp from CC Designs October Release & have finally had a chance to play with it!. I think he's a great Santa - cheeky & cheerful & full of character.


I had fun making this tag, but did have to think a bit laterally when I realised my hole punch & ribbons are all packed away in storage. Card, Copics, Wink of Stella & a stapler to the rescue!


He's just got such a lovely expression!
He's available as a rubber stamp here 

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Beard - W1, W2, W3
Santa Outfit - R25, R37, R39, R89, W7
T1, T3, T5
Boots & Belt - C7, C9, 100, Gold Pilot Gel Pen
Sack - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, Blender
Present - G14, G17, G29, Sakura Tiara Gel pens & Sakura Stardust Pen

The Sentiment is a stamp that came with Making Cards Magazine.

I hope he's made you smile .... now to eat that Mince Pie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...