Sunday, 24 September 2017

Mummified with Make it Crafty!

A few weeks ago the amazing Deborah designed a card & we DT members used it as an inspiration to 'CASE' it (create something inspired by it). I'm a bit late sharing mine, but better late than ever eh? So here's the card I created with Mummified.


I loved the Clean and Simple design of Deborah's card so stuck to that theme. I also CASE'd the placement of the image on the bottom left with a big cast shadow, the orange colour and the sentiment 'Boo'. 


Mummified does make me laugh. I spent ages reminding myself that he's holding a bandage not a loo roll ...... only to then be told it actually is a loo roll!!! I'll admit I laughed lots (and was laughed at too). He's one of those images that are quite easy to colour, but end up involving a surprising number of pens.

I didn't have appropriate chippies so printed the word & then used Black & Orange Sakura Glaze pens & Glossy Accents to make it pop.


Thanks for creating such a good inspiration card Deborah. It's been fun seeing how all the DT interpret it differently.

Products Used:
Digi Stamp - Mummified (currently on 25% off special offer)

Copics Used:
E42, E31 E44, E47
W2, W3, W5
T1, T3, T5, T7
Y19 (to colour card backing layer)
Sakura Glaze Pens - Black & Orange
Glossy Accents

PS. Have you seen Make it Crafty's amazing new Ebook - Basic Techniques when Shading Body Tone
It's yet another brilliant tutorial with ten exercises, over 140 step by step images all packed into 25 pages for easy printing and a 50 minute tutorial video. I've loved Zoe's other tutorial Ebooks and this one is no exception. I can't wait to give the techniques a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...