Monday, 4 September 2017

I'm a MIC Gal Again!

I have amazing news! My time as a MIC Gal was one of the best times of my crafting life & I'm over the moon to have a chance to be part of the team again! Thank you so much Zoe - to say I'm happy is an understatement.
I created this card with  Fairy Wishes. I cropped her in close & concentrated on making her wings transparent & shimmery using Copics & Wink of Stella. 


This was a speedy card that I made for a good friend & wanted to get in the post straight away so I took the photo late at night with my daylight lamp. Not my preferred lighting, but better than nothing. Here's a close up of Fairy Wishes. I love all the swirls and curls in her hair & how it's possible to make her wings look transparent.


I typed the sentiment using I Love Glitter Font. It's a saying I heard somewhere & thought was perfect for my friend. In this picture you can see I added shimmer to her wings with Wink of Stella.


Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y00, Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E39
Eyes - B02, B05, B16, B18
Top & Flowers- R81, R83, R85, R89, W7
Wings & Wrap Skirt - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Leaves - G82, G46, G28
Wink of Stella
Font - I Love Glitter

Make it Crafty Digi Stamp - Fairy Wishes 

I really hope you like her. I'm really looking forward to sharing more Make it Crafty Creations with you.
Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...