Sunday, 28 February 2016

An Easter Egg Hunt with That Craft Place

It's challenge time at That Craft Place and as always the theme is Anything Goes. 
I thought as Easter is fast approaching (I bought Easter Eggs today) I'd use Easter Egg Hunt Betty and one of the Easter Scrabble Sentiments to make an Easter card. 


I chose pastel springlike colours & kept her bight and cheerful. She looks so excited to be searching for those Easter eggs.


I love every one of the Scrabble Senitments. This Easter one is such fun. I coloured each 'tile' and added cast shadows to make it 3D.


I used two lots of embossed cardstock on my card - the lovely flower embossed cardstock and a sheet of Bassil Basics pink card.


All Products bought from That Craft Place Shop

I hope you like her & hope you come over and join us at That Craft Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...