I made this card for my Dad's birthday and realised I didn't share it - so better late than never here it is. Dad has recently joined a local hiking group so is going for a 7 - 8 mile walk each week & is loving it so Adventure Dad was the perfect choice for his birthday card.
I used part of the Shrub Background in the background. Lots of squiggles to try to give the impression of leaves.
I typed the sentiment and die cut it. I added Sakura Glaze & Sakura Stardust Gel Pen to make the words more vibrant.
Digis Used:
Adventure Dad
Shrub Background
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hat & Shoes - E53, E55, E57, E59
Shirt - B93, B95, B97, B99
Shorts - BG93, Bg96, BG99, G29
Roll Mat - R24, E09, E19, E18, E29
Rock - W1, W2, W3, W5
Grass - G20, G21, G46
Trees - G82, G46, G17, G29
Adventure Dad
Shrub Background
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hat & Shoes - E53, E55, E57, E59
Shirt - B93, B95, B97, B99
Shorts - BG93, Bg96, BG99, G29
Roll Mat - R24, E09, E19, E18, E29
Rock - W1, W2, W3, W5
Grass - G20, G21, G46
Trees - G82, G46, G17, G29
I hope you like it. It made him smile loads & that's the main thing.




This is really a great card and your coloring is awesome!
ReplyDelete