Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Elvette has Santa's List - Make it Crafty

Today's an exciting day at Make It Crafty - two new lines the Adorable Santa's Little Elves, and the gorgeous Curvaceous Christmas Fairies. We've got an Instagram Hop happening to introduce the new Curvaceous Fairies - check out the Make it Crafty Facebook group for the link.

I decided to play with Elvette - the new Elf who's got Santa's List. You know the saying - he's going to be checking it twice.

2015.10.31 - MIC Elves

The sentiment is one Zoe shared on the Make it Crafty Facebook page a few weeks ago.

2015.10.31 - MIC Elvette 1


2015.10.31 - MIC Elvette 2

In the past I've been really freaked out by images that have blank eyes. After watching Zoe's Periscope colouring broadcast last week I now understand how to colour them and don't feel afraid any more. In fact I'm really pleased with her her eyes turned out (ignore the mistakes elsewhere - I was just so pleased with her eyes!)

2015.10.31 - MIC Elvette 3

Products List

Copics Used
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E24, E25, E27. E29. E49
Clothes - R24, R27, R29, R59
G14, G17, G29, W7
Santa's list - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, Wink of Stella

I hope you like her. Come over and join in the Instagram Curvaceous Fairies Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...