Sunday, 29 November 2015

Celebrate with Saturated Canary

I fell in love with this digi as soon as I saw it. I regularly wear my hair up like that so I like to think it looks a bit like me. She's called New Year, but will work for so many birthday or celebration cards. She comes in a bundle of three holiday digis. 


I kept my card clean and simple, but added a burst of colour and sparkle.
Here's a few close ups.


I added some Sakura Stardust pen to her hair, Gold Signo Gel pen & Glossy Accents to her star boppers & Sakura Glaze to her hairband.


Her top got the Wink of Stella treatment - well it is a festive card so sparkle is good :D


I printed the sentiment in light grey & coloured over it, then added Sakura Stardust.
The sparkles are the ones that appear around New Year's hand. I thought they worked nicely to accent the sentiment.


I used my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Top - G14, G19, G29, B99
Trousers - B93, B95, B97
Blower, Hairband - R24, R27, R29, R59

I hope she made you smile x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! She looks great! I love the way you colored her, and made it into this high fashion card. Great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...