Monday, 1 June 2015

Time for Some Cute Button Box Fairies from That Craft Place

I'm totally in love with the new Button Box Fairies from That Craft Place Etsy Shop!
Aren't they the cutest! I got a little carried away and made two for this month's Sugar & Betty Challenge - I just couldn't resist!

The first features Bella. She's just so cute with her wand looking at her beautiful butterfly. 
I set her on an Acetate card base as I like the effect it gives.
I cut the grassy layer myself from some green card I had.



My second card is for my niece (yes Bella Button Box Fairy might just be named after her :D
For her card I used the lovely Mia. 



I kept the card fairly simple, but added a decent touch of sparkle - because what 5yr old fairy would be complete without sparkle eh?


If I'd planned the co-ordination with the wrapping paper I'd have been impressed with myself, but as it happens it was a complete lucky coincidence :P



I hope you'll come across and join us with Anything Goes at  Sugar & Betty Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...