Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Layers with That Craft Place

This is my second blog post for today - Scroll down to have a look at my Digi Galore post.


It's time for this month's challenge on Sugar & Betty Challenges and the theme is Layers.
Now I normally do clean and simple cards so adding layers terrifies me. Trust me I spent so long trying to make this you'd have laughed at me. 

I took my inspiration from this card I saw on Pinterest. 

and the Carta Bella It's a Celebration pack. I used the digi version, but you can buy in in lovely strokeable paper as well.

Here's what I created.


Look at all those Layers!!!!


Here's Squeeze


I coloured them with my Copics.
Now I know I wrote down which ones I used - but I appear to have put them in a safe and sensible place rather than in my normal book adn they're doing the usual thing that safe and sensible places do :S


Now look at all these layers! 
I'm so proud of them that I'm showing them from all angles!






I hope you come and join in the Layers Challenge at Sugar & Betty Challenges. I'm sure you're not as 'Layerly' challenged as me.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the layers on your card and the card results are just simply wonderful. Can I ask where you purchased the die to make the long banner pennants - not the swinging ones. Thx ever !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Linda. I'm afraid all of the cuts were done on my Cougar Cutting Machine from Thyme Graphics (similar idea to the Silhouette Cameo but on a big scale). I drew the cut shapes myself on the computer and cut them with the machine. Sorry it's not a die :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...