Happy 40th Birthday Trudie you lovely lady!
We know you're not able to have an actual party today, but we wanted you to have a virtual party with your crazy friends from around the world. We all love you to bits and are delighted to help you celebrate.
I need hardly say that a certain Miss Sparkles Fairclough is the brains behind this Birthday Hop.
To say it's been a challenge to keep this a secret is an understatement, but hopefully it was worth it.
So here's my love for you. I used your very own tribute digi from Tamara - Trudie Tribute!
With Tamara's permission is used the Live Tat from your leg as an embellishment on the card.
The backing paper is from Tamara's Trixie from TSC days.
You see where the Live comes from?
A bit of shine and glitter on the words.
Shiny bubble gum with style.
Trudie you're a beautiful person inside and out.
Have an amazing day love from us all.
Here's your Hop xxx






Loooove your Card and love the way you used the tattoo. Just Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletei adore this image its trudie to a Tee
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lucy <3 xxx
ReplyDeleteShe is just gorgeously coloured and love the background!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely FABULOUS card - LOVE love LOVE the use of the tattoo as an embellishment
ReplyDeletexXx
Such an awesome card! I was so lucky and touched when Tamara designed this for me, and it's made all the more special when my amazing friends colour her up! I love how you have used the tattoo as an extra sentiment. This really made me smile when I opened it. Thank you so much xxx
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with that tattoo on the paper.. awesome honey.xx
ReplyDeletethis is fantastico! Stunning make. Jo x
ReplyDeleteA great card for a special friend, Lucy. Thank you also for the beautiful card you made for me - fancy choosing my bed colours lol! How very observant of you! I pointed out to my hubby the excellence of your shading and colouring and he was duly impressed. Thank you so much for co-authoring my blog while I was in hospital, and for keeping all our lovely online friends up to date with my progress, and also for looking after my hubby so well for me! I really appreciate your support and friendship over recent weeks. I'll email you in due course. I've got loads of lovely messages to catch up with and it's going to take me ages! In a while I hope to get my blogs up to date with updates and fuller details of what's been happening with me lately, but in the meantime it's just lovely to be home and enjoying the peace and quiet and a nice rest to recuperate, and the company of my best friend from school (friends for 50 years this year!) helping us out until Sunday.
ReplyDeleteBless you lots, dear friend!
Shoshi x