Steampunk Week Blog Hop
With Simply Betty Stamps
Join us for this fun little blog hop! All week long from today Friday February 20th through Friday Frebuary 27th we are going to have us a Steampunkin' good time over at Simply Betty Stamps
As mentioned, today we are kicking it off with a small Steampunk Blog HOP!
Leave a comment at each participating blog, with your favourite steampunk from any of these categories: Steampunks, and you may just win your favourite! A random winner will be chosen and announced on February 28th. BUT you must leave a comment and your favourite Steampunk digi at all the participating blogs as a winner will be chosen from each blog! So that means you have 6 chances to win!!!
--------> YOU'RE HERE!<--------
-------------------------------------------------------
Now Steampunk scare me - they really honestly do! I'm a clean and simple and cute girl so Steampunk is the complete opposite of what I do, but hey we have to challenge ourselves sometimes don't we!
Here's what I created.
As soon as I saw 'Meeting with Death' the quote from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows popped into me head. Yes I know the digi is a girl not a boy, but I still think it works so allow me a little bit of artistic license.
I typed the sentiment myself and added it on top of a freebie paper that was given by Create with TLC recently which I trimmed to size.
I coloured 'Meeting with Death' with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Death:
Hair - N3, N5, N7, N9
Cloak - C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
Scythe - E55, E57, E59, C2, C3, C5
Lady:
Hair - Y11, Y17, YR24, E35
Shirt - E50, E53
Jacket - G46, G85, G29
Skirt - R35, R37, R39, R59
Skulls - E50, E53, N5
Your next stop on the Blog Hop is with Maureen
Don't forget to leave a comment with your favourite SBS Steampunk
There's plenty of opportunity to party this weekend. Pop over to the Facebook group
Passionate Paper Creations!
There are going to be prizes, colouring contests, challenges and fun.
So head on over to Passionate Paper Creations Facebook page and SBS Fan Group to join in on the fun!!
There's a Steampunk and Digi Sale on this weekend so you can stock up on any digi stamps that take your fancy. For details see HERE

Don't forget to leave a comment with your favourite SBS Steampunk
There's plenty of opportunity to party this weekend. Pop over to the Facebook group
Passionate Paper Creations!
There are going to be prizes, colouring contests, challenges and fun.
So head on over to Passionate Paper Creations Facebook page and SBS Fan Group to join in on the fun!!
There's a Steampunk and Digi Sale on this weekend so you can stock up on any digi stamps that take your fancy. For details see HERE





This is wonderful! I love that the quote is so perfect for the image.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! This is awesome! :) ♡ The Harry Potter quote is a great touch too! :) I just saw the Steampunks Sale too....so I will narrow a favorite to being the Wood Witch! She is one of the first I saw that really intrigued me! :)
ReplyDeleteYou and I are on the same wavelength. Love the quote and this is on favorite image right now.
ReplyDeleteYou nailed the steampunk!! Love the quote and beautiful coloring! my fav digi is the Alchemist's Wife Nightmares!
ReplyDeleteFrameable! Love this. Favourite Steampunk... I dunno, I'm just getting started but Witchy Mrs.Roberts would definitely be on the list.
ReplyDeleteAwesome coloring! I love beauty!
ReplyDeletelove love love this great colouring and my fave digi is jacob
ReplyDeleteLOVE!! This is a Fantastic creation ♥
ReplyDeleteAs for my favorite...there are WAY too many that share the top spot, so I'll just go with....it's a toss-up between 3....Little Mermaid, Snow Queen, and Snow :-D
Love the colors.My favorite is little mermaid
ReplyDeleteThis is Sensational!! Your coloring is incredible!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you colored all those folds. WOW! My favorite image is Snow Queen
ReplyDeleteYour card is amazing =) and my favourite is the Gwendolyn digi =)
ReplyDeleteEEKK Should Death really be that HOT !? I think you did WAY too good of a job
ReplyDeleteon this image hehe Truly lovely work from the background to the smallest details
Fantastic card, my favourite is Aquarius Digi. x
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous, love the background with it, just makes it perfect xx
ReplyDeletemy fav for the hop is
http://simplybstamps.net/item_1422/Mercius-Digi.htm
hugs
Sandie x
Great card hon, its good to get out of our comfort zone sometimes isnt it? x
ReplyDeleteMy goodness... what an amazing card! my fav is #RioPortrait
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful ! I love the image but I think it is a bit intimidating for my first try at the steampunk images. I think I will try Little Lavinia today. TFS lizzy
ReplyDeleteWow wow and wow again this is amazing! Lucy you always do such great work...the image I like the most is this one meeting with death.
ReplyDeleteHugs