Friday, 20 February 2015

Creativity Takes Courage

Happy Birthday Kit and Clowder!

It's amazing to think that that colouring community has been active for a whole year. It's grown and grown and grown in that time & is an amazing thing to be part of. 
I've taken part in a few of the colouring classes and have definitely seen a development in my colouring.

As part of the Anniversary celebrations a challenge was set to create something using an inspiration photo.

This is what I made:



This was the inspiration photo. 


I took the word Creativity and the fact that it's a colouring community as my basis and the colours of the word art. 

The Digi is Color Me Wonderful from Saturated Canary. 
Lots of skin - lots of hair, pleats and creases in the clothes & holding a pocketful of Copics - what more could I ask for? :P 


I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Top - RV32, RV34, RV55, RV69
Skirt - G02, G05, G07, G29, B99
Copics - C3, C5, C7



The sentiment is a freebie from Ginger's House .
I coloured it and added a shadow effect in Craft Artist 2.

I really enjoyed colouring her and hope you like what I've created. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...