Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Happy Birthday with Digi Stamps 4 Joy

Wow! Day Three of the Through the Purple Haze Birthday Blog Hop already! 
We've been waiting for the week for so long but I can't believe how quickly it's going!

You should have hopped here from the wonderful Lisbeth.

Today our sponsor is Digi Stamps 4 Joy and I had the lovely Me & My Mate from Mini Misteri  to play with.


I made the card using a paper from Basic Grey Serendipity and Shine On paper pack as the base. 
It was so pretty with the bike that I thought it made a beautiful base. 
I added Me & My Mate on top using Craft Artist 2

I also used Craft Artist 2 to add the sentiment that came from Create with TLC 



I just love this cute bicycle on the paper!


Here's a close up of the two little friends Me & My Mate from Mini Misteri 



Don't forget I'm offering Blog Candy to one randomly chosen commenter, and use the word 'BIRTHDAY' in your comment to be in with a chance to win the Blog Hop Candy from Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

The next step on your Hop is with the lovely Jacqui.

Happy Hopping :D

14 comments:

  1. I just adore this image, Great card Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Love the image, Just perfect for the Birthday Celebrations! Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that background Paper you selected for the Through the Purple Haze Birthday Blog hop - it is a marvelous card and anyone would love to receive it - thank you for sharing your lovely work - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring Lucy!! Great friendship card!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by from the TTPH Birthday blog hop. What a glorious card. Loving your colouring of the two little friends and I agree that the paper with the bike goes perfectly with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation.......wonderful pice of work as expected from you Lucy....very nice indeed..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely. Hopping around blogland enjoying TTPH birthday blog hop. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love that image and so sweet!

    Jugs
    Joanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy this is a super cute project.. Happy Birthday to the Through the Purple Haze Blog. It is a fantastic team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your Birthday Blog Hop! How fun! I really like your card and that image is terrific. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always Lucy, a stunning card. i love your colouring, i need to put in more practice.
    Hugs
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Lucy and the great colouring....bold bright colours just right for summer Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh I LOVE how you used the bike paper to create your background. L your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty BIRTHDAY hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty Card. Not sure that it is for a birthday but friends are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...