Thursday, 23 January 2014

Encino - Annie's Snowball Fight

Time for another fun image from Encino Stamps. This time it's Annie and she's having a great snowball fight. She's coming soon to the Encino Stamp Shop so make sure you're ready to duck! 

I mounted Annie in a plastic frame I was given a while ago.


I coloured her using my Promarkers:

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Cocoa, Henna, Chestnut, Walnut

Coat and Hat - Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Burgundy
Gloves and Coat Details - Pilot Gold Pen
Top - Ivory, Satin
Trousers - Royal Blue, Indigo Blue


Now are you ready for the really fun bit????
.
.
.
.
.
Shake the frame
.
.
.
.
.
and it's snowing!!!!!!







I hope she's made you smile. See you soon with more fun Encino images.



5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, what a great idea & your colouring is superb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy what an amazing project......i just adore it....fantastic and so well done....you go girl....
    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing project Lucy......beautiful and just adorable.....fantastic project..

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lucy... Love the plastic frame and how it snows..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lucy that's amazing :)
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...