A very early start for me today as I was awake at 4am for no apparent reason! When it got to 6am I gave up trying to sleep & got up, so crafting started early! It's hardly a hardship with lovely images to play with though.
This week's challenge digi at The Stamping Chef's Facebook Page was Sweet Summer. I again combined it with the inspiration photo from Just Inspirational Challenges.
Here she is
I again used the 'sunkissed' skin tone I tried last week - cocoa, cinnamon & tan with rose pink cheeks.
Her dress is sky blue, azure & true blue with arctic blue on the under skirt. I thought this along with the sentiment tied in nicely with the inspirational photo.
Her hair is buttercup, yellow & canary - nice and summery.
The sentiment is from Ginger's House
I really hope you like her & would love to hear what you think x
I would like to enter her into Paula Holifield Crafts Summer Sun Challenge


Fabulous colouring Lucy - great card.
ReplyDeletereally lovely :) thanks for playing along with JIC (Sian DT)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card. Love your interpretation on the Inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenge this week. Hugs Shelly
ReplyDeleteYour colouring is amazing, Lucy. I can't imagine how you do such beautiful blending - this is an area I've never got into and only have a small set of water based markers that I bought when I first started, and have hardly used!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your brilliant comment - yes, that would do just fine! Perhaps I should install one straight away! I'd definitely need my hubby to pull me off, though, or I'd be stuck there all day.
Shoshi
Fabulous coloring :O ... lovely card. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at JIC!
Cindye(DT)
Fabulous card. I love the image, wonderful colouring and brilliant sentiment too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
Sue xx