Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Butterflies and Flowers

Wow! I'm so over the moon to have been awarded Top 3 at Through the Purple Haze Challenges for my Tag card!!! It really made my day as I'd slightly lost my confidence with my cards for some reason. Thank you so much lovely DT ladies.

The challenge this week is is Flowers and Butterflies. As you all know I'm lucky enough to be on the Samaflora Design Team for 3 months and as I'd just received my next delivery of flowers I had lots to choose from. I decided to use the lovely Poppies. I'd seen the new Fairies released by Saturated Canary this week & thought Ribbons Fairy would look rather cute peeking out of a bunch of poppies.


I used my Promarkers as always:

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Bright green, Canary, Yellow, Buttercup
Dress - Forest Green, Lush Green, Bright Green, Leaf Green
Leaf - Holly, Pine, Lush Green

The butterflies are clear stamps from a Penny Black set x

I've entered this into the Craft Mojo Butterflies challenge

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! Well, with this wonderful card, you could get another Top 3 (or better) at Through the Purple Haze Challenges! I just love it and I may have to make a shopping trip over to Sat Canary and pick up a fairy!! So adorably cute and the way you colored her (love the hair) is fantastic! Thanks for entering again!!Love those stunning flowers, too!!
    I'm following your blog now too! It's great!!

    Darcy DT
    TTPHC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy i like this very much........its sucyh a lovely image and so well coloured, well done you.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besutiful card Lucy, I love the coloured image, perfect!

    Good luck and thanks for entering this weeks challenge.
    Lisa
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so cute. thanks for joining us at through the purple haze (sian DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is she! And I love your 3D flowers!
    Thanks for playing along at Through the Purple Haze
    Debs... DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Lucy :) I had to take a second glance after reading your blog post, can't believe you stamped and coloured those butterflies! I thought they were a backing paper! Great job, and I love your poppies!
    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges this week.
    Eithne
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...