Thursday, 1 August 2013

Happy Birthday to us! Happy Birthday Digi Galore


Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Digi Galore!
Happy Birthday to You!

Wow can you believe that Digi Galore Challenges is a year old! Where on earth has that gone! I've been luckily enough to be on the Design Team right from the start and can honestly say its been a pleasure to be part of such a great team :D I've had a ball & hope everyone has enjoyed following and joining in too.

Now to celebrate our birthday we've arranged an amazing Blog Hop with the whole of the DT involved. 

Pop by to Digi Galore to start the Hop. Don't forget to join in - we've got amazing sponsors and some incredible prizes so come along & join in. 

This is the list for the Blog Hop 

Lucy  - that's me! You've made it this far so keep going!

So now onto the cards I made. Unfortunately 2 of the DT members are ill at the moment (Get Well Trudie & Sandra) So I had 4 digis to play with!!! All from amazing artists. So here they are:







Sponsor: The Stamping Chef
Digi: Howdy Baby


I love The Stamping Chef's Cheeky Saucy Ladies
The Sentiment is from Ginger's House I use her free sentiments regularly - they add so much to a card.





Sponsor: Bugaboo



The fun easel card was cut on my Cougar using the Doily Easel Cut File from Birds Cards
I made the sentiment myself by adapting the Happy Birthday to Ewe one that came with the digi.





Sponsor: Digital Delights
Digi - Singing Sally and Tiered Cake




Sentiment - from Create with TLC

Promarkers used:

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold
Dress, Shoes, Roses & Sentiment - Cerise, Shocking Pink*, Vermillion*
Underskirt - Rose Pink
Cake - Tan, Caramel
Lush Green, Pine








I'm pleased with this as I managed to master a few things I can't normally manage - Lace, Embellishments & Patterned Paper :D

I made the sentiment myself
The Paper is from the Fancy Pant's Beach Babe 6x6 stack

I used these Promarkers:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush,  Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Cocoa, Henna, Chestnut, Walnut
Dress, Shoes & Earphones - Salmon Pink, 


Well there you go - that's the end of my contribution. I've had loads of fun playing & hope you enjoyed it too.

I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message before you hope in to Lisa 

Don't forget to pop back to Digi Galore to enter - the theme is Anything Goes and the prizes are AMAZING!!!!






20 comments:

  1. wow you have been busy, all gorgeous projects. Love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning card all of them...but my favorite is Howdy Baby..love you coloring of her!! "Scrappy" Birthday, hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers Loopy, you been really busy as well hehe great cards, my fav was the 1st one, the sentiment made me laugh, Happy Birthday Digi Galore from Me (the norty one) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...what a wonderful collection of cards....each is so fun...love the little girl with the cake...she's so cute!! Happy Birthday to Digi Galore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Lucy especially the sexy one with red basque. Happy Birthday Digi Galore x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards Lucy, esp like the 1st one, the sentiment is fantastic..... thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of cards, Lucy. The first one is hilarious!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment - we hope everything will be OK but it now transpires that my sis didn't exactly agree... she said she'd think about it. However, we can't have Mum down yet, and that's final.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewe did a fantastic job on all your cards. With these images I wouldn't be too sad to have to cover for your sick DT mates.
    Love how all your cards has it's own personality to go with the image. Nicely done.
    DebiB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What awesome creations♥ Your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! Fun! Fun! great cards and fun blog hop!

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZA! So much to see ... awesome creations! LOVE how you staged your first creation ... very clever! Thanks for fun & inspiration!
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love all the different cards and styles! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cards - all so different! Your first one made me smile - what a fun sentiment and it works so well with your choice of image! I also have a weak spot for circle shaped cards, and the image you've used wis such a fun one too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Really imaginative cards and so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun cards, and good work pairing the sentiments, they made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lucy all your cards are bloomin lush an di love having you on Digi Galore DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards specially the CAS card thats so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woo you have been busy Lucy & what fabulous creations :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Each of these is so unique - you did the artists proud! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness you were a busy crafting lady! That first sentiment had me laughing. And your easel card is so very pretty, great cut file. Beautiful coloring on your HB card and I love the bling on your dance card. Thanks for the chance to birthday hop along,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...