Friday, 16 August 2013

Flowers and Butterflies .... part 2

I had such fun playing along with the Butterflies and Flowers challenge with Ribbons Fairy from  Saturated Canary  that I thought I'd try her with a slightly darker sky to show up her colours better. I can't decide which version I like better.

This one


Or this one?

I still can't decide!


Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Bright green, Canary, Yellow, Buttercup
Dress - Forest Green, Lush Green, Bright Green, Leaf Green
Leaf - Holly, Pine, Lush Green

The sky in the top one is Sky Blue, in the bottom one it's Powder Blue

The butterflies are clear stamps from a Penny Black set x

The gorgeous flowers are from Samaflora




5 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! Both are lovely cards, but I think I like the top one best! More vivid! But both are great! Thanks for posting them in the Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!

    Darcy DT
    TTPHC

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I love them both hunny! just gorgeous.
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy i just love your card its so very fresh......and i love the colours...well done you. Thanks for joining us

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lucy....i love the colours, its so fresh and just beautiful...thanks for joining us..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, both are lovely but I think I prefer the lighter one makes the flowers stand out more, thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze challenges, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...