I used Mo Manning's Plain Twins for the card - she has several different combinations of twins to choose from - girls. boys, mixed & plain. Colouring this made me realise how challenging it is to colour bald heads!!!
I created the circular sentiment in Craft Artist 2. It's great to find a programme that I can work out how to do this with - in the past I've got very frustrated trying. I foiled the words with my Foilmaster from Thyme Graphics. I love the effect it gives. I laid the foils on in a bit of a patchwork so the main bit of the words were gold, but the names were in pink & blue. Here you can see the light catching the pink & blue words
I made them personalised presents too.
I bought some babygros & cut their names out of t-shirt vinyl on my Cougar cutting machine using the font Jokerman. I applied them using the iron & they stuck beautifully.
I love being able to make unique, personalised & meaningful presents for people.







No comments:
Post a Comment