Friday, 1 February 2013

Digi Galore Challenge - 3 Colours only - Dilly Beans


It's Challenge time over at Digi Galore! This fortnight the challenge is to use only 3 Colours. A bit of a challenge but it was actually fun to do. Our sponsor this time is Dilly Beans - I love the faces she draws.

I must admit I got a little carried away with this challenge as I enjoyed it so much. I ended up doing 3 sets of 3 Colours with the great image Girl & Butterfly. I pushed myself outside my comfort zone & did non standard coloured hair but LOVE the way it turned out!


I love the way that a different colour choice can make such a difference to the look of an image.
I loved the look of these simple cards. 
I made the Happy Birthday Sentiments myself & the Fluttering by sentiment is from Create with TLC

Laura on the DT commented that they looked like Polaroids & that got my brain sparking again ........

The result was another set of three!


Again I love the fact that changing the background colour again makes the image look very different. Here are each pair side by side.



Red/ Orange/ Yellow Promarker Colours:
Berry Red
Orange
Canary



Red/ Pink/ Turquoise Promarker Colours:
Reds - Cardinal Red, Berry Red
Pinks - Hot Pink, Cerise
Turquoise - Turquoise, Marine, Petrol Blue



Blue/ Purple/ Pink Promarker Colours:
True Blue, Royal Blue
Purple
Cerise

Don't forget to pop over to the Digi Galore Challenge blog to see the work of the entire DT & to enter yourself - the prize is 3 digi stamps from Dilly Beans 

I'd like to enter this into the challenges at:









3 comments:

  1. these are all just fabulous!!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this one Lucy.
    I agree how the different backgrounds make them look different too. Great work
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful Lucy, fabulous work.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...