Sunday, 24 June 2012

Saturated Canary Colourings

Diva's taken a turn for the worse again so I spent today downstairs all day keeping an eye on her. We've been told the recovery from Pancreatitis is very slow & relapses are common so the vet wasn't too worried. It's horrible seeing her so ill again though - especially when it looked like she was on the mend. She had a painkiller injection yesterday which left her completely spaced out & very disorientated. She's a bit more settled today but still clearly in pain.

On the plus side I've been able to get some colouring done - I've been playing with some Saturated Canary images. I've learnt a lot about colouring with Promarkers from the Digi Galore group on Facebook & I'm really pleased with the results. I'll make them up into cards but thought I'd share what I've done so far. I'd love to hear what you think x




Saturated Canary Multi Tasking Mama colouring


Promarkers:
Hair - Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon
Skin - Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Top - Cardinal Red, Rose Pink
Trousers - Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 2 coloured over with Powder Blue as I decided I didn't like the grey
Babygrow - Gold, Canary, Buttercup





Saturated Canary Boobie Love (freebie) colouring


Promarkers:
Hair - Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon
Skin - Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Top - Fuchia Pink & blender, Ribbon is Cerise
Trousers - Indigo Blue, China Blue


I'm really pleased with how her hair turned out.





Saturated Canary Ellie's Birthday colouring

Promarkers:
Hair - Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon
Skin - Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Top - Maroon, Mulberry, Blossom
Skirt - Turquoise, Cool Aqua



 Saturated Canary Ava (freebie) colouring


Promarkers:
Hair - Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon
Skin - Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Clothes - True Blue, Turquoise, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Cyan

Again I'm really chuffed with her hair.


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...