Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Playing with Digi Stamps - 13th Feb

I had a day playing with Digi stamps and my promarkers today. I love Digi stamps because they are so flexible. I was just playing really so other than the valentines card I've not put any sentiments on them so I can add it as needed.





My Valentines card for Andy - the first one with 'Husband' on it. The Digi stamp was a freebie from Dustin Pike





This one uses the freebie - 'Lynda goes Shopping' from Little Claire. I made the backing by wrapping the card with shimmery ribbon. It's a bit different but seems to work well.












These two are also made with the new Digi Stamps from Little Claire






Finally this one is made with a Digi freebie from Bugaboo Stamps. It's not a colour I'd normally use but I thought I'd try something a bit different.











Well that's a few pieces of the mammoth pile of ribbon used up!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, but you know my thoughts on digis!! Yes I know that they can be useful, but there is nothing like stamping a good old 'real' stamp!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...