Monday, 28 February 2011

Stampin Up Goodies


Sooooo many lovely Stampin Up Goodies! I'm a very lucky girl - I had birthday money from Andy to spend and everyone who came to the party was very generous so I got lots and lots of goodies!





The things I bought with my birthday money.













Sale-a-bration stamp sets
 - lucky me I got 2!















Hostess set!











and more hostess goodies! 
I've always wanted the All in the Family set but had never saved up enough. I'm going to have fun with these!






I made these little Thank You gifts to go in with people's orders. They're based on the make and take Linda did at the party.

We had a bad week last week so the Newton Crop on Sunday was the first time to play. I came up with these cards


These two were based on the Demo Linda showed us. They use the swirly stamp from the Always Elegant set to make patterned paper, the scalloped square punch and the adorable owl from the Sale-a-bration set.



Background made with swirly stamp from Always Elegant set stamped with Versamark on Lidl card. Owl from the Sale-a-bration set and sentiment from the Level 3 Hostess Set

Background made with swirly stamp from Always Elegant set stamped with Versamark on Lidl card (I love that stamp - I can see myself using it lots). Toppers made with All in the Family set.

This is the Jumbo roller with babygros on it and I love it. I'm at the age where loads of my friends are having babies so I can see it having lots of use. I was just having a play here to see what worked.

Two final pictures - the first two pages to go in our wedding scrapbook. I've made up my Creative Memories Make a Wish album with 2 sets of pages and protectors so it's all ready to be filled.

I had a voucher for an enlargement from Photobox so decided to print this photo as 12 x 12 to fill a whole page of the scrapbook.

This is a really simple page, but I loved the idea when I saw something similar in a magazine. The leaf ribbon I found in Newton Abbot with Linda really finishes it off - it didn't look quite right before.


It was lovely to see everyone at the Newton Crop. Thanks for being so supportive everyone xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy, think you did soooo well at your SU party, such a lot of gorgeous goodies!!

    Was great to see you Sunday, had a lovely time as always, see you in April. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, What a great day we had on Sunday, can't wait for the next one, and well done on the amount of SU goodies, you will need your own craft room soon.... Elaine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...