Tuesday, 2 April 2019

Tiddly Inks April Challenge

For the April Tiddly Inks Challenge we're all Showcasing the same image - this lovely mermaid couple. 



I decided to use the precoloured version of the https://www.tiddlyinks.com/digital-stamps/little-valentines-mermaids-stickers-and-digital-stamps/stickers and created an April planner sheet. I made the planner sheet from scratch (with a few interesting mistakes along the way) and sized the stickers to fit. I didn't have any printable sticker paper so used a large sized address label - it's amazing what you can adapt when you want to.


Here's the completed pages added into my notebook. Love how it turns out!


A close up of the pages.



It was different for me using precoloured images rather than colouring myself, but it was lots of fun.

Don;t forget to come over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge to see the DT creations & join in the challenge yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...