Wednesday, 14 November 2018

A Scruffy Christmas with Make it Crafty

I've been in a crafty slump recently, but Zoe's amazing Christmas discount offer & inspiration has got my fingers tingling & wanting to colour again.  I decided to colour Scruffy as he looks as though he's a little down in the dumps like I've been - and he's so darn cute!!! No way of staying grumpy when he's around - he definitely made me smile - I hope he does you too.


Clean & simple as is my favourite style. I've teamed him with words from the Christmas Adapt-a-word & three sizes of Star Tinklings. Here's his close up. He's caught the light a bit so looks a bit shiny which he isn't in real life. I had fun colouring the bells to make them look rounded.


I coloured the chippies with gold gel pen & added a layer of Stickles Stardust. I've said it before & I'll say it again - I LOVE Chippies!!!


The Tinkling Stars are so shiny!


I hope Scruffy has made you smile. Don't to check out the Christmas Specials section on the Make it Crafty website - there's 20% off a range of Christmas digis, rubbers stamps & chippies. It's for a limited time only so don't miss out!

Products used:
Digi - Scruffy
Mini Star Tinklings in three sizes.

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24
R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
G14, G17, G28, W7
Bells - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, YR28
Cast Shadow - W2, W3, W5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...