Tuesday, 6 February 2018

Love with Tiddly Inks

It's time for a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks & this month the theme is 'Love'.  I love this theme as it gives me a chance to play with Wryn Have Heart! I love her so much!


I added some of the extra hearts & the 'Love you' Sentiment then typed the extra bit to add to the sentiment. It made me chuckle as we so often hold our arms out when saying 'thiiiiiiisssssssss much' ...... or is that just me? 
Here's Wryn Have Heart's close up. Can I have hair like hers when I grow up please?!


I added glossy accents to the hearts and Sakura Stardust Gel pen, then several layers of Clear Sakura Glaze pen to the words to make them pop.


I hope she's made you smile. Come along & join in the 'Love' Challenge at Tiddly Inks.

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E18, E27, E29, E49
Hearts & Shoes - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Dress - E93, E95
Shadow - W2, W3, W7

Sakura Stardust Gel Pen
Clear Sakura Glaze Pen
Glossy Accents

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...