Friday, 23 February 2018

A little Tiddly Ink Fairy Flying By to Say Hi

Here's a little fairy flying by for Fab Friday with Tiddly Inks. I was asked to make a fairy card for a lovely little girl who receives cards from behind the fairy door & I thought Greeting Fairy from Tiddly Inks was perfect for the role.


Here's her close up. Another of the little girl's favourite things is sparkle so I added more than a liberal sprinkle of fairy dust! As always it never really shows up in photos.


Shimmer & sparkle on the sentiment too!


Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, Y11, E55
Dress - R81, R83, R85, R89. 
Pink Metallic Gel Pens, White Gel Pen, Sakura Stardust pen, Wink of Stella
Wings - R000, R81, Blender, Stickles Stardust 

I hope she's made you smile x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...