Thursday, 26 October 2017

A Quick Card using Make it Crafty Precoloured Digi & Chippies

As you all know I'm a colourer at heart so the thought of using a precoloured digi is a bit strange for me, but as a 'print and cut' teamed with chippies they're perfect for a quick and easy card - so I decided to have a play.
This is Christmas Angel. I used the coloured version & the SVG cutting file to quickly & accurately print & cut her out on my Silver Bullet Cutting Machine. If you want to see a short video on how I did it have a peek here.


I teamed Christmas Angel with three pieces of Make it Crafty Chipboard
- Delicate Ornate Rectangle Frame coloured with gold Krylon pen (I would have used embossing powder, but it turns out all of mine is packed away in storage),
- Wishes which I coloured with Copics & Wink of Stella & then finished with Glossy Accents
- Christmas from the Christmas Adapt-a-Word set which I coloured with my R27 Copic & Wink of Stella & finished with Glossy Accents.


I love the real pop of dimension and detail the chippies give you.


Here's a close up of Christmas Angel. 
I love colouring, but can see me using the precoloured digis too.


Products used:
Wishes Chipboard Layered Word from Make it Crafty
Copics R27, G17
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents

I hope you like the card & are tempted to use Make it Crafty's Precoloured Digis & Chippies yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...