Friday, 13 January 2017

A Little Bit of Birthday Happy with Mo's Digital Pencil

I'm so enjoying colouring again & am really glad that pesky missing mojo has come back. I fell in love with this little cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil and she just jumped into my basket. I knew she'd look great on birthday cards so here she is!


Cute or what? As usual I've gone for clean and simple with Dodi as the main focus and a sentiment I got a few years ago from Create with TLC

Here's her close up.


I think the sentiment works perfectly with her.


Copics used:

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E49
YR18, E09, E18
B93, B95, B97, B99
G82, G46, G29
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR24
Y21, Y28
W2, W3, W5


I really hope you like her (and I hope my Mum-in-Law will too!)
call
I'd like to enter this card into the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Guest call (I don't yet own any Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a stunning card! This is great, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is awesome so love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, as always! The image is super cute.
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he!! oh how I love this card Lucy! its just gorgeous and dodi is such a sweetheart isn't she!!!
    thank you so very much for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image and I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...