Thursday, 6 October 2016

Autumn Dance Aviva from Noxine Stamps

Hi Everyone - it's Lucy here and I'm very excited to have been asked to be GDT for Noxine Stamps for the month of October! I've been crafty friends with Jasmine for a while now & love that she's started creating her own stamps - especially as they've turned out so beautifully.

It's definitely turned cooler here in the UK and there's a feel of autumn in the air so for my first creation I used Autumn Dance Aviva. I think she's so beautiful and I had lots of fun playing with the autumnal colours.


Here's a close up of Autumn Dance Aviva. I tried to colour her dress to represent the changing colours of the autumn leaves. It took a few attempts, but I think I got it close in the end.


I added some shimmer to her wings with Wink of Stella and Sakura Stardust pens.


Here's a close up of the swirling leaves. The sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC.


Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - YR11, YR15, YR18, YR24
Autumn Colours - R27, YR18, YR23, YR24, G94, G99
Wink of Stella, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen

I really hope you like her.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lucy, this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your stunning colouring, image and card and most of all, for introducing Noxine Stamps. They are stunning and I think they are fantastic. Yep, I purchased and downloaded them all! Whoopsie :0) I look forward to giving it a go at some time in the future.

    So encouragingly inspiring.

    Sonia :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...