Sunday, 11 September 2016

Thank you Saturated Canary for an amazing gift

Well here we go - my final Saturated Canary creation to share while the store is still open. It closes on the 15th September which is coming up very very quickly. Don't leave it too late to buy any digis you want as once it's gone it's gone. There's an amazing subscription offer for new digis over the next year, but the ones in the store will be gone for good.

I've got a wonderful collection of Saturated Canary digis and will continue to use and love them for many many years. I wanted to make a special card as a thank you for Krista for all the joy and pleasure you've bought to me and many people through your digi creations. I wish you and your family a wonderful future in your new adventure. 

Once you close the store I think you can officially say 'Mischief Managed'!


I made this card using Potterhead. 
Here's her close up.


A touch of Glossy Accents on her glasses and the snitches (hmm what's the plural of 'snitch') and some Wink of Stella on her spell book adds to the magic.


I used several layers of Sakura Glaze pen on the sentiment that I printed.



I have a few last minute digis I want to buy. If you do too make sure you don't leave it too late - the Saturated Canary Store closes on the 15th September - that's only a few days away. 

Krista saying Thank you doesn't seem like enough  - but that's all I can think of to say, and Lou thank you for being such an amazing admin xxx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...