Friday, 15 July 2016

New Angels at KennyK Stamps

It's time for a new release at KennyK Stamps and wow I love these new Christmas Angels! They're called the Christmas Angels, but I can see myself using these at all times of years. They work in Christmas colours and other colours too I think. 

This lovely is Angel Seraphina. I've coloured her in Christmas colours to go with the Club KennyK Challenge of Christmas in July. I've added some beautiful Petal Lu flowers for the Petal Lu Challenge



She's a dream to colour. It's hard to capture but I added some Wink of Stella to her wings and dress to give her a subtle shimmer.



Here are the beautiful flowers from the Petal Lu Lucky Dip box. I added some Wink of Stella to them too to add some shimmer.


I hope you'll love the other two fairies Angel Aurora and Angel Regan

I hope you'll come over and join us at
Club KennyK Challenge for Christmas in July
Petal Lu Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...