Sunday, 31 January 2016

New Release Blog Hop with That Craft Place

Its Challenge time over at 
And the Challenge this time is Anything Goes 
Our Prize is 
5 images of your choice  from the store 

We are also have a blog hop with our new release 

Meet the new Bubbles and our Farm yard animals 
The winner of the blog hop will win the full collection from the 
new release 

Make sure you hop on over to all of the DT blogs & leave everyone some love and be in a chance to win the whole collection 

I've made a couple of cards using the new releases.

Here's the new Unicorn. I'm going to be doing a tutorial of how I made this card here on the That Craft Place blog so pop over then if you want to see how I made it.






Now for one of the Bubbles - this little cutie is Disco Bubbles.
I tried to colour him so he was dancing in the disco lights. 


The lights are even catching the highlights in his hair.


Catching the light you can see I've coloured him wearing good old 80's bling! Full on silver!


These sentiment tags are new too. I can see me using them lots in the future.



Anyway that's enough from me.

Your next stop on the hop is with the lovely Sam


Links you need to know 



13 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous!! Love what you did with Disco's hair, amazing! I think you got what you tried to achieved! Love them :) Thanks for sharing. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unicorn card is simply sweet and your disco card is Wow! Love how one is simple and light and your other make is full of fun elements and detail! The raindrops a cute addition to your first card! The highlights in the Disco boy's hair and shiny outfit are excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The unicorn card is simply sweet and your disco card is Wow! Love how one is simple and light and your other make is full of fun elements and detail! The raindrops a cute addition to your first card! The highlights in the Disco boy's hair and shiny outfit are excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh to amazingly gorgeous creations, loving the new releases, but I think that unicorn has stolen my heart. Beautiful work hunni
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards and images too, love the rainbow and unicorn they are just so magical and the disco bubbles would be great for any one who remembers the 80's or would even rather forget what they got up to or looked like in the 80's but either way would make them smile. Thanks for sharing and loving the hop too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The highlights in the hair are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love your unicorn card, and mr disco well makes me feel like dancing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lucy, these are so gorgeous. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi nice to meet you, lovely cards the unicorn is so sweet just lovely crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!!
    I love these! I think that Unicorn is so stinking cute! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute. Disco bubbles is adorable. The colouring on the rainbow is amazing! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love your sweet unicorn card.

    Hugs Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I commented on your tutorial for the unicorn card last week, I still love it! And your silver disco Bubbles is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...