It's the final challenge of the year at Through the Purple Haze Challenges and fittingly the theme is Christmas. We had some topper and background sheets from Aspire Crafts to work with. This is what I created.
Using Road to Bethlehem Toppers & Gold Foiled Background
A Gatefold Card
Two of the toppers and a section of the foiled background
A Gatefold Card
Two of the toppers and a section of the foiled background
A Card
made with the gold foiled background, one of the toppers, a section of red ribbon and a sentiment embossed with Wow Rich Gold Embossing powder.
It's so difficult to capture the shine of the foiling in photos.
Gift Tag
Simply punched a hole in a topper & threaded with ribbon
Two Christmas Tree Decorations
Made by punching a hole in toppers with my Big Bite and then dipping them in UTEE
It's not a completely clean finish, but they're nice and firm for decorations.
Using Winter Reindeer Toppers & Background
Card with Velum
I covered the backing paper with two sheets of velum to make the pattern more subtle to balance to card. Brads, a rectangle of DCWV Metallic Blue cardstock (I didn't have the right ribbon but this worked perfectly)
Card with homemade background
The background is blue cardstock that I doodles silver snowflakes on.
Toppers mounted on foam pads.
Side fold card
Card base made from black card. I trimmed the left hand topper so there was only one moon on the card (two would have just been confusing). Sentiment embossed with Wow Silver Metallic embossing powder.
I hope to see you over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.











No comments:
Post a Comment