Sunday, 4 October 2015

Happy Anniversary with Make it Crafty

Hi it's Lucy here with my first ever project shared on the Make it Crafty Inspiration Blog!
Am I excited? Oh yes just a little bit! 
I still can't believe I've been asked to be a Special Guest with this amazing group of crafters.

So here we go - my first creation. It's very close to my heart as it's the card I made for my Husband on our 5th Wedding Anniversary this week.

2015.09.09 - MIC Penny & Scott Cuddle 1

I wanted to make him something really personal so coloured Penny & Scott to look a little like us
(ok a little artistic license taken here and there).

Here's a close up.

2015.09.09 - MIC Penny & Scott Cuddle 2

I created the clouds myself through a little trial and error. The sentiment was typed on my laptop.

2015.09.09 - MIC Penny & Scott Cuddle 3

Copic Colours used:

Penny
Skin - E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Top - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Jeans - B23, B26, B29, B99

Scott
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Top - B93, B95, B97, B99, W7
Jeans - T3, T5, T7

Sky & Clouds
B000, B00, C0, C1, C2

Grassy Foreground
Grass - YG61, YG63, YG67, G82, G99
Flowers - Y11, Y15, YG04

Product List

I really hope you like this. Hubby did his usual grunt & hmm that's nice - but I'll take that as a compliment.
Lucy x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being chosen to be a special guest, Lucy!! Wow. Your colouring is superb as always - such great shading. Not surprised they asked you.

    Thanks for your lovely comment and lol!! To think I nearly missed the foiling! It was such a surprise! Also that you'd taken the trouble to do that - it looks totally amazing! Thanks again for doing the printing for me.

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...