Sunday, 1 March 2015

Mother's Day/ One for the Girls at Digi Galore

Time for a new challenge at Digi Galore. 

With Mother's Day coming up in the UK I thought I'd be organised (for once) and get ahead of the game. 

This is what I made with Craft Star from Kenny K. Yes that's right - one of my favourite Digi Artists sponsoring one of my favourite challenge blogs (and come back tomorrow for more treats).


I kept the card clean and simple as I wanted the image being the main focus. 


I coloured Craft Star with my Copics

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E42, E43, E45, E47, E49, E23
Top - RV06, 
Apron - 
Jeans - BV23, BV25, BV27, BV29



The Sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and I added the words 'Handmade of Course' at the bottom. 
I drew over the words Mother's Day with my Sakura Stardust pen to give it a hint of shimmer.


I really hope you like it. Check back tomorrow for some more Kenny K love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...