Thursday, 1 January 2015

My 5 Favourite creation of 2014

There's a blog hop happening looking back at your favourite 5 projects from 2014 and I thought I'd join in. It's been a busy year with DT work for 
Through the Purple Haze Challenges
Digi Galore
Kenny K's Krafty Krew
Encino Stamps 

and I've loved every minute. I consider it an honour to be part of such great teams. 


It was hard to pick but my 5 favourite projects from 2014 are:


















I know I've already reached my 5, but I couldn't resist including this quilt I made for my best friend's daughter. It was my first step into quilting after starting a course at the local sewing shop.






I hope you like the ones I've picked. I can't wait to get crafting and seeing what 2015 brings x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...