Saturday, 10 May 2014

Use Kraft

The challenge this week over at Digi Galore is to use Kraft card. 
I don't often use Kraft card but it was nice to have a challenge to play with it.

Our sponsor this week is Art By Mi Ran and I used Girl with Dove paired with Cute Window to create this card.



I printed the card backing with the Stampin Up Woodgrain  Digi Stamp and typed my own sentiment.
I used distress inks to blend around the outside and to create a dark area behind the window opening. 

Then I printed the Cute Window on the Kraft card and added 'wood grain' flicks with my Promarkers. I cut out the window, and the hearts in the shutters.

I coloured Girl with Dove with Promarkers and cut her out and mounted her so she was peeking out through the window releasing the dove to fly free.

I mounted the whole window on extra thick foam pads to give lots of dimension.




I really hope you like her x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...