Saturday, 12 April 2014

Flowers with All Dressed Up

It's challenge time over at Digi Galore and this time the theme is Flowers. 

I was lucky enough to have Looking Gorgeous from our sponsor All Dressed Up . I've only recently discovered All Dressed Up and I LOVE their digis. I can see a big spend coming up sometime soon. 

The image is so beautiful that I decided to colour it and frame it, altering the frame with some Sunflowers from Samaflora




Here's a close up of the colouring in a different light 
(a nightmare to photograph behind glass so I took it out)


I used Promarkers with a few Copics 

Skin - Burnt Orange, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, E00 with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - E49, E29, Walnut, Chestnut, Cocoa, E23
Beads & Flowers - Burnt Orange, Orange, Bright Orange, Gold, Sunflower, Yellow
Leaves - Leaf Green, Bright Green, Forest Green


I really hope you like it. I'm off to look at the All Dressed Up store a little more :P 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Your creation is lovely Lucy and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it,

    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a framed picture. Love those sunflowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our Flower Power challenge.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...